- GGateway implemented Database management Information system for UN Construction units. GGateway has fully automated the business process fully from the initial socio-economic assessment for the affected household to the delivery of the assistance for at least 20,000 households. This includes:
- Workflow and As-is process Identification, and optimization to have To-be Process
- Data sets assessment, and development of integrated master database.
- Building Software System for all In-house operation: GGateway role started by business requirement and design phases and ended by testing and user support including conducting user training, and manuals’ development.
- Writing the requirements and producing initial design for assessments’ Mobile application for field department activities
The system was successfully deployed and used by the client. Phase 2 was approved to build the required mobile application to complete the recommended automation for the process.