– 5 weeks of comprehensive training opportunities for 45 ICT female recent graduate in ICT technical topics and Employability skills .The training followed with job opportunities for at least 50% of the trainees.
– 4 weeks of freelancing and employability training opportunities for 15 recent ICT female graduates. The training followed with 3 months hosting inside GHub in GGateway.
Basque IV Project for Building Women Capacity of in work force (Oct 2017 – Oct 2018)
– Forming standard 2-month Building Capacity Employability Curriculum for GGateway Outsourcing Services along with the needed resources.
– Forming standard 3-weeks Building Capacity Curriculum for GGateway Freelancing Services.
– Establishing GGateway Building Capacity Lab and Resources
– 30 newly ICT graduated refugees women received total of two months Building Capacity Program using the new curriculum and resources to be qualified for service delivery.
– 7 female ICT graduates are employed by GG and received on job training
– 30 female with professional ICT Skill will have3-weeks freelancing training.
– 30 female ICT freelancers are hosted in GGateway for three months and at least has one remote employment paid opportunity